Angular CLI Error when instantiating a New project Due to folder permissions

Angular CLI Error when instantiating a New project Due to folder permissions

Please note:
      With the new Node.js version 8 and npm 5
      This problem has been solved

If you're having problems starting new Angular projects with the new Angular CLI, check your folder's permissions.
      Try setting up a project on your Desktop. If it works, then you need to change the ownership of the folder you want to use for your projects.
      1. Right-click on the folder and check it's properties.
      2. Select Security.
      3. Select Advanced
      4. Observe the name of the Owner for this folder. If it is " system" as opposed to your name, then you may need to change it.
      5. The reason why Desktop works is because you, the user, own the folder. Many of the other folders are owned by the computer system which limits your power to customize the files in it.

@angular/cli Windows 10

npm WARN optional SKIPPING OPTIONAL DEPENDENCY: fsevents@^1.0.0 (node_modules\chokidar\node_modules\fsevents):
      npm WARN notsup SKIPPING OPTIONAL DEPENDENCY: Unsupported platform for fsevents@1.1.1: wanted
      npm ERR! path \node_modules\.staging\rxjs-15d7e16f
      npm ERR! code EPERM
      npm ERR! errno -4048
      npm ERR! syscall rename
      npm ERR! Error
      npm ERR! at destStatted
      npm ERR! Error: EPERM: operation not permitted, rename
      npm ERR! { Error
      npm ERR! at destStatted
      npm ERR! at FSReqWrap.oncomplete (fs.js:114:15)
      npm ERR!
      npm ERR! Please try running this command again as root/Administrator.

npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:

Package install failed, see above.
      ---------------------------
      New eBook release: Go Exercises in Plain Language, Volume 1, Volume 2, Volume 3
      New eBook release: TypeScript in Plain Language Volume I | Volume 2 with Angular 4
      New quick read: The Factorial Recursive Function: A language agnostic explanation with samples in Go and JavaScript.
      - Please subscribe my Twitter or my Amazon profile to be notified of new releases.
      Author's profile on Amazon
      Twitter
      TonyAr